There are plenty of companies out there who sell traffic or hits. There is a huge debate
between many SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Experts on whether it is a good thing
or a bad thing, so we at Lanta, decided to compile a Pro’s, Con’s and the Grey Area
about buying hits so you yourself can decide, whether it is right for you.
- A lot of exposure to your website
- Higher Alexa Rating
- There is a big debate on whether those hits are validly counted
- Even though you get the unique hits, an average visit to your site
is no longer then 3-5 Seconds
- Due to the high traffic, the traffic reports will be almost impossible to
determine, which traffic is legitimate and which traffic is not.
- If you plan to sell a website, falsifying hit counts to your website can make
it look like you are getting a lot of hits.